Your Company. Your Way.
In 2017, online sales were estimated to be over $5Billion and accounted for 23.2 percent of the promotional products industry total sales.
This new is fantastic for promotional product companies like Talbot; but, is it good or bad news?
Let’s cover the bad news first.
- If your company is using multiple vendors, you may be spending more than you need to.
- Your branding may not be represented accurately and correctly?
- You have no control over what items are carrying your logo?
But there is good news and a perfect solution: your own branded company webstore!
- Pre-approve and manage product selection.
- Always have the most accurate branding standards represented.
- Save money by using one vendor – a one-stop shop.
- No need to have large inventory on-hand.
And, most importantly, engage your employees, clients and customers by sharing featured items and allowing them to purchase directly online.
Just as a company webstore is easy to set up, a service awards platform is equally simple and brings value to your business and employees.
Service Anniversary awards have come a long way over the years. We used to receive a watch after 25+ years of service. Nowadays, we don’t need to wait for an employee to be with us for 25 years before we recognize them.
Let’s talk about service award platforms. It is simple and easy to set up a service award site so your employees can be recognized and rewarded for their years of service.
Studies have found that employees:
- appreciate being thanked
- will share positive comments after being recognized
- value the reward and work harder
- create ongoing positive feelings toward the workplace.
Watch this short video to learn more!